Runecats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak.

3 posters

Go down

Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak. Empty Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak.

Post by Hiko Sun May 25 2008, 22:12

Yes, So, I've finally decided to make a sequal to Wave Defense, but this time, i'll completely all together abandon the defend your base idea... So their goes my idea to keep classic stuff alive.
So, seeing how the game type is changing, that means i have to change the name and seeing how they name strange planets "Planet X" and what not, i added the first number that came to mind that seemed cool, and 24 is like, one that slides off the tongue. but anyways.

So yeah, Seeing how this game is going to be on an unknown planet (or is it unknown? bwahha, another game secret??), i'm going to need Testers, cause i'm not going to want to test this new huge game by myself. And of course a spriter with me, i can't do it all myself..and..maybe their will be creatures in this game.. bwahhaah

So yeah, Just wanted to give you all the heads up, so i could use a team also Wink you get a sneak peak

PM me with anymore questions about the sequal.

Sneak peakage!

The new awesome HUD!
Here's a Pick - Not only does the bullet look awesome, but it goes from a sick green to Red as you lose more (PS! Entha is the new stuff used to power Vehicles)(Removed link due to games section rules.)
--- MY COMPUTER SCREEN IS BIG! so you may have toright click the image, then hit View Image!!! ---
Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak. BAcky
Hiko
Hiko
Ultimate RuneSearch Member

Number of posts : 1329
Runecats Reputation : 0
Male Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak. Empty Re: Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak.

Post by Support Mon May 26 2008, 03:09

looks intresting
Support
Support
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5000
Roccat Version : 6.6 BETA
Runecats Explorer Version : 1.8 BETA
Runecats Reputation : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://runecats.com

Back to top Go down

Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak. Empty Re: Wave Defense sequal (planet X24) sneak peak.

Post by Hellblade Mon May 26 2008, 05:31

yes, it does
Hellblade
Hellblade

Number of posts : 1485
Runecats Reputation : 1
Male Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.aliencreationstudios.net23.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiko Mon May 26 2008, 09:46

interesting as "Oh that's stupid, but let's make him feel loved"
or interesting "Looks nice, can't wait to pla ythe sequal"

or interesting "Gaaaay"
Hiko
Hiko

Number of posts : 1329
Runecats Reputation : 0
Male Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down