Runecats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!.! headphones !.!

2 posters

Go down

!.! headphones !.! Empty !.! headphones !.!

Post by Lonewolf Fri May 15 2009, 22:19

Hey guys i was just wondering.. whats the best set of headphones you have ever got for free... or at all for that matter.

the thing is i burned a kid a cd (which i did buy for myself... i finally didn't pirate something) and i usually charge $5 for the CD that just happens to come preloaded with music. you get the idea. well he didn't have 5 bucks but was gonna sell a pair of headphones for $8. so he could pay me. Well i suggested we just trade headphones for CD. he said yea.. these damn headphones have awesome bass, awesome mids, and mediocre highs. the cord on these things is like 14ft. he said he bought them from a music store for $40... i'm starting to doubt it though. they are almost as good as my Sony MDR-V150 DJ headphones that i got for $20.

well i guess for a CD i got a pretty good deal. what do yall think?

oh by the way they are TakStar TS-411... if yall can find anything about them on the interwebs then let me know... i so far can't find them on any online store... xcept ebay.

~Lonewolf~
Lonewolf
Lonewolf
Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator + Beta Tester

Number of posts : 1582
Runecats Explorer Version : Zeox Pro
Runecats Reputation : 1
Male Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

!.! headphones !.! Empty Re: !.! headphones !.!

Post by Support Sat May 16 2009, 04:06

They sound cool Very Happy
Support
Support
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5000
Roccat Version : 6.6 BETA
Runecats Explorer Version : 1.8 BETA
Runecats Reputation : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://runecats.com