Runecats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The logo of this website is pretty good, well done!

5 posters

Go down

The logo of this website is pretty good, well done! Empty The logo of this website is pretty good, well done!

Post by Mr.Sunshine Sun Aug 03 2008, 11:30

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right, I looked at this logo and I puked everywhere it made a right mess you barstad! I mean what the hell is it?!?! And then to put it on t-shirts I mean come on who the hell would buy that poo? AND WHY CATS?!?!?!?! CATS ARE PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Sunshine
Mr.Sunshine

Number of posts : 24
Runecats Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

The logo of this website is pretty good, well done! Empty Re: The logo of this website is pretty good, well done!

Post by Spartacus Sun Aug 03 2008, 11:38

Although I agree with this and because of the recent argument, this has put me on very bad terms with Runecats because of HELLBLADE!!!! This is very annoying plus the graphics of the site the forum are very disgusting and large and in your face. He should definatly replace them with some of better taste.
Spartacus
Spartacus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

The logo of this website is pretty good, well done! Empty Re: The logo of this website is pretty good, well done!

Post by Hiko Sun Aug 03 2008, 13:24

I think you two need to go get laid Neutral
Hiko
Hiko
Ultimate RuneSearch Member

Number of posts : 1329
Male Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartacus Sun Aug 03 2008, 13:31

All we were doing is expressing our opinion. Obviously this forum and site doesn't wish to have constructive critism. I shall take my custom else where......
Spartacus
Spartacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiko Sun Aug 03 2008, 13:33

Spartacus, your's wasn't over childish and rude, so actually your's i'm fine with, it's more of Sunshines.
Hiko
Hiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartacus Sun Aug 03 2008, 13:38

Well at least I am not getting moaned at but he was still only expressing his opinion. If a little harsh but it is his own opinion.
Spartacus
Spartacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiko Sun Aug 03 2008, 13:42

I see what you mean, but being extremely childish and rude about it is not just.
Hiko
Hiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartacus Sun Aug 03 2008, 13:47

Thank you, many people go about saying their opinion in this way but this is just how they talk.
Spartacus
Spartacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dojan5 Sun Aug 03 2008, 18:29

Spartacus wrote:Well at least I am not getting moaned at but he was still only expressing his opinion. If a little harsh but it is his own opinion.
The reason you did not get moaned at is because I or Lonewolf where offline.
Please read the rules. We do wish for constructive criticism, this is called spamming. At this amount with that bad language.
I have sent both you and Mr. Sunshine a warning. One more time and I will see you banned.
Dojan5
Dojan5

Number of posts : 1990
Runecats Explorer Version : Zeox Pro
Runecats Reputation : 7
Male Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.k-designs.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellblade Mon Aug 04 2008, 06:06

Spartacus wrote:Although I agree with this and because of the recent argument, this has put me on very bad terms with Runecats because of HELLBLADE!!!!
You can't blame it all on me!!!!
Hellblade
Hellblade

Number of posts : 1485
Runecats Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.aliencreationstudios.net23.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dojan5 Mon Aug 04 2008, 08:53

hellblade wrote:
Spartacus wrote:Although I agree with this and because of the recent argument, this has put me on very bad terms with Runecats because of HELLBLADE!!!!
You can't blame it all on me!!!!
Hellblade did not put you on bad terms with RuneCats.
Coming here and start excessive spamming and so on is what have got you on bad terms with RuneCats.
Topic locked until further notice.
Dojan5
Dojan5

Number of posts : 1990
Runecats Explorer Version : Zeox Pro
Runecats Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.k-designs.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down