Runecats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5 -SOLVED-

2 posters

Go down

No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5  -SOLVED- Empty No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5 -SOLVED-

Post by verdant Fri Jun 28 2013, 08:59

Hi There,

Roccat has automatically updated to v 3.4 and now the Roccat icon has disappeared from the OS X Leopard (10.5.Cool Dock on my Powermac G5?

Is there a fix?
verdant
verdant

Number of posts : 6
Runecats Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5  -SOLVED- Empty Re: No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5 -SOLVED-

Post by Support Fri Jun 28 2013, 18:40

We are aware of the issue - it was caused by the introduction of a retina supporting icon - however Leopard has an icon size limit which we were unaware of!

A fix is on its way - when we have a stable 3.5 beta we will let you know!
Support
Support
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5000
Roccat Version : 6.6 BETA
Runecats Explorer Version : 1.8 BETA
Runecats Reputation : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://runecats.com

Back to top Go down

No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5  -SOLVED- Empty Re: No Dock Icon for Roccat Browser - PowerMac G5 -SOLVED-

Post by verdant Mon Jul 01 2013, 08:39

Thanks for sending me the 3.5 Beta. The Roccat icon has returned to my OS X 10.5.8 Dock....Very Happy
verdant
verdant

Back to top Go down

Post by Support Mon Jul 01 2013, 10:57

That's great news Smile
Support
Support
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by verdant Wed Jul 03 2013, 10:51

Just to let you know that I am seeing some strange behaviour with 3.5. 

For example, in OS X 10.5.8 on PPC, when replying to an eBay message using Roccat, entered spaces and line returns do not appear to be accepted. I have yet to see what happens in OS X 10.8.4 on Intel.

Whereas, in OS X 10.8.4 on Intel, when using Outlook for webmail, when I click on the reply icon, Roccat opens a new tab that just 'hangs', but this does not happen with OS X 10.5.8 on PPC.
verdant
verdant

Back to top Go down

Post by Support Wed Jul 03 2013, 14:22

We can't seem to recreate these issues, could you create a new topic for this issue, as the dock icon issue is now resolved so this thread will be marked as solved. For us Outlook.com's reply button opens within the same tab.
Support
Support
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down